So, let's play catch up, shall we?
I'm thankful for our pets. Our new puppy Terra and our Old Gussy Wussy (my Mom and Dad's dog), Eliza (my sister Karen's dog), Mazzy (our 3 year old Weimeraner who died 9 years ago) and Lucy dog (my sister Karen's dog who died about 1 1/2 years ago). These are the pets whom I've been lucky enough to have relationships with. These pets have and do bring me joy. They are wonderful comforters, great listeners, and always happy to see you. I feel blessed to have had/ have them in my life.
I'm thankful for laughter.
I'm thankful for children with healthy immunity systems. IF they ever catch the bug that's running rampant, it's usually a kinder and gentler version than what their peers seem to get. (I'm really hoping I'm not going to regret writing that). This year it's been a pretty nasty stomach bug...vomit and diarrhea! Thankfully, so far, Ty's only had some dry heaving with a very low grade fever (plus the other, but I may be giving too much information...sorry)!
And, I'm thankful for Iowa Public TV for days when I'm not feeling well. Because I, too, am lucky enough to share in the rampant bug floating around the school. (Again, so far a much milder version)!
Ok, I'm caught up. Hope you're all well and happy...
1 comment:
I'd really like to hear more about the 18th??
Post a Comment