I'm thankful for my job and my boss.
I wish I could be a stay at home Mom. I really do. There are a lot of people out there who think that if you sacrifice enough then it's possible for anyone. Sorry, not true. We do a lot of scrimping around here, but it's not enough...I have to work.
That's why I'm so thankful for my job. A lot of people are in our same boat, but have lost their jobs and they're really struggling. I am so thankful to be employed, but especially thankful to work where I do. I'm lucky enough to be employed by someone who understands and appreciates how hard the job "Mom" is. I'm lucky enough to work part time and to be home 2 days a week. I'm lucky enough to be able to pick up my kids from school every day, but one. I'm lucky enough to be able to stay home with sick kids, if needed, or get off early for a Dr.'s appointment. Not only that, but I'm appreciated and valued and trusted.
I am truly blessed!
1 comment:
I love your posts! I'll keep reading so make sure to keep writing! xoxox
Post a Comment