Friday, November 9, 2012

day 9

I am thankful for my friends.  ALL of my friends;  my bestie {hi bestie!}, my work friends, my school friends {the parents of my kids' friends, no I haven't gone back to school}, my blog buddies.  Who else can lift your spirits better than your friends?  I'll answer that...nobody!  It is refreshing to have a group of people who understand, sympathize, and care about the "goings on" in my life.  It is rare that I don't have a conversation with one of my friends where I don't walk away feeling, "I am not alone!"  They inspire me, support me, school me, call me out and, every now and again, actually come to me for advise and support.  It's a good feeling.  I thank God that I'm blessed with a lot of really great friends.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

HI! I'm not going to lie, I was not interested in being day 30 ;) Love you girl, thankful every day for you too. xoxoxo

Becca said...

These are NOT in order of importance!!! Love you Sarah!

Four years. Four. That was the length of my blog break.   I'm guessing that whomever once followed me will not be here anymore, and ...