
Eden 6 weeks 3 days
Well Hello! I know, I know it's about time! Better late than never...yes? I'm here to cover a few important events that I have failed to blog about. We will start with the most current and work backwards (I wanted these to be in chronological order but I uploaded them this way and lets face it...I can barely find time to blog so...we're going with it! )

Notice the hint of a smile on Eden? Couldn't quite capture one, but she is smiling now! Love it! It warms my heart to see it...how blessed we are with these three...

Here with a very serious expression...

Eden's impression of a sumo wrestler...pretty good, huh? Look at those fat cheeks! She's not going hungry let me assure you!

Colin turned 7 on March 7
th...his "golden birthday". We had so much fun! My sister, Karen, and her kids were here from Omaha, along with my sister, Diane, and her son Zach. So, all the cousins from my side were together! It was a good time... I just wish I had thought of getting a picture of all of them together! Colin is growing so quickly. I can hardly believe that he is 7. I goes so fast! I am thankful that he is healthy and strong, and so proud of him...he is a great kid!

Eden turned 1 month old! Talk about growing quickly! She changes every day and this time is just flying by...knowing that this is my last baby I just savor every moment with her! Even during the most trying moments my thoughts always return to the fact that I should enjoy the moment...or at least just live in the moment...because one day I will be missing it!

And, last, but certainly not least...Ty turned 4 on February 22
nd. What a guy! Ty is quite a character. He is funny and stubborn and always up to something. He is finally in "big boy" pants. He made good on his promise that when he turned 4 he'd go on the potty. It didn't happen immediately but he's done it and I couldn't be more proud! He will be starting
preschool this fall...time flies! I have enjoyed being home with him during this maternity leave...he has
embraced his role as big brother. He is so loving and gentle with Eden.
Incidentally, I am also celebrating 1 year of blogging! (Yea me!) My first blog was about Ty turning 3. What a year...full of wonderful moments and not so wonderful moments. I cannot help but see the beauty in life. Each moment a blessing, the ups and the downs. The losses, though still painful, makes what we do have that much more wonderful! Thanks to those of you who read my blog...I love sharing my blessed life with all of you!
5 comments:
Yeah, so glad to see the new pics. Happy Birthday to your boys, looks like they are so happy. And Miss Eden, well, those eyes, those cheeks, that smile, so absolutely adorable. The pic of all three of them is priceless. Enjoy your time with them, don't worry about blogging, it will come.
Great job Becca! I love it all and you!
Dad
I'll tell you what those kiddos are AMAZINGLY ADORABLE!! That picture with the three of them piled up is sooo special. I can't wait to see her tomorrow!! Yeah me :)
I think you are doing great keeping it all together. The kids all look happy. Good Job.
O..M..Frickin...G! I LoVe the picture of all three of the kids! Im seriously considering drawing it.(if thats ok with u of course) I think it's so adorable and perfect in its own little way. I remember when you didn't have kids and you lived in a different house and i spent the night and we watched the spice girls movie! (Woot!) I realized how much i missed stuff like that. But i was able to get over it because U and Uncle Chris have three B-E-A-utiful children and u get to make memories like that with them now :) Even if it doesn't seem that important to them now. i promise that it will in the future. It did me :)
I love and miss you all! Tell the boys I say Hi and ill come and visit soon.
p.s. some of my friends call me Neb now...thanks for another sweet memory;]
~ <3 Court.
Post a Comment