Happy November people! I've seen some people doing this on Facebook and I thought it's a nice idea...why not do it on my blog! So, here I is :) {I totally know that isn't the correct way to say that, Mom}.
Some of you may, or may not, know that Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. I love that it's a time to come together with family and be thoughtful about all the things we have to be thankful for...no expectations. No gifts, no Santa, no last minute wrapping looming over us, no pressure {except for the cooking part, but really we all just do that to ourselves, you know?}
So, for the next 30 days I should be posting every day. Should be. I'll try my best...let's leave it at that.
Day 1. I'm Thankful for the life God has given to me.
Day 2. I'm thankful for my little family, Chris, Colin, Ty, and Eden. {And, CGF...you too... I remember you every day!}
Now I'm off to do some Thanksgiving decorating!
1 comment:
Well said!
Post a Comment