Wednesday, November 7, 2012

day 7

Well, I've been pouting for the better half of the day today.  But, you didn't come here to read my political rants, did you?  I think we can all agree that we're sick to death of politics right now.

So, here's what I'm thankful for today.

I'm thankful that when I opened my mailbox today I wasn't bombarded with political junk mail.  I'm thankful that my phone hasn't been ringing off the hook tonight.  I'm thankful for the glass of wine I'm drinking, as I type.  I'm thankful for my crock pot.

But, most of all I'm thankful for my faith.  I can let this all go with the hope of a better tomorrow knowing that God knows His plans for us.  Perhaps it will make my family stronger.  Perhaps it will make Chris and me fight for our kids that much harder.  Perhaps this will, in the end, be what's best for the country.  Only He knows.  And, I have faith.

Four years. Four. That was the length of my blog break.   I'm guessing that whomever once followed me will not be here anymore, and ...