Friday, February 24, 2012

and the 6-year-old speaks...a birthday interview





6 Things About Ty
              by Ty

1. I'm smart.
2. I have a good imagination.
3. I build Lego's.
4. I have manners.
5. I clean the bathrooms and do chores.
6. That you {Mom} love me.

  • favorite color: Blue
  • favorite book : Diary of a Wimpy Kid
  • favorite game: Pokemon {ugh!}
  • favorite friend{s}: Payton and Claire
  • favorite sport: soccer
  • favorite food: tacos


Q:What makes you happy?  
A: Birthdays.

Q: What makes you sad?
A: When my brother got stitches.

Q: What makes you mad?
A: When I talk and no one's listening to me.

Q: What makes you scared?
A: The dark.

Q: What makes you excited?
A: Going to Build-A-Bear.  {which is where we are headed tomorrow morning with 1 school friend                                          {Claire},  cousins Jaxson and Cally, and Colin and Eden for his Birthday party!}

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

so sweet. I have an interview I did with my kids and it made me so sad. They basically made me feel like all I do is clean and work. What a meany mom I am! I like tacos and Wimpy kid too!

Four years. Four. That was the length of my blog break.   I'm guessing that whomever once followed me will not be here anymore, and ...