So we've been back for 5 days, and may I just say that reality sucks?
Not really, but I would much rather live in a world where I was on permanent vacation. Fun things planned everyday. I could leave the house with my bed unmade and towels on the floor and come home to a tidy room. I wouldn't have to meal plan or even cook and yet I could go months without having to eat the same thing twice.
Wake up!
So reality is that we've been back to work and school. We've had to cook and clean and do laundry. And, probably the worst part, there is snow on the ground and the temps have been bitterly cold. Our noses have been bleeding, our skin itchy and dry, our lips chapped and sore.
Let's look at some vacation pictures, shall we? I'm starting to get depressed.
 |
| "the only way out is down!"...5 stories! SO MUCH FUN! |
 |
| best brothers |
 |
| my "sugar- hound" |
 |
| Epcot Illuminations...beautiful! |
 |
| my loves {in front of Rockin' Rollercoaster} |
 |
| Ty's very favorite moment! We had to pry him away from Lightning! |
 |
| Elvis! |
 |
| Colin...my boy...this picture makes my heart hurt {in a good way!} |
 |
| Eden's 2nd Birthday...the whole place sang to her |
 |
| joy |
 |
8 scoops of ice cream+every topping in the place+1 whole can of whipped cream =the "kitchen sink"
A whole lot of YUM and a little bit of tummy ache... |
 |
| look at the crowd! And this is the "off season"... |
 |
| magic! |
I am already planning a return visit.
Seriously. It cannot come soon enough! We had such a great time with just a few minor mishaps involving poo and stitches. Not at the same time, mind you. Colin has a permanent reminder of our trip to Disney on his face. I'll never forget his excitement this trip...Ty's either. They couldn't wait to get anywhere...constant motion! And, I'll always feel a bit embarrassed to show my face in Canada after what Eden did there. And may I just offer a bit of advice? Never leave home without PLENTY of wipes {if you have a diaper wearing child}. You never know when and where you're going to really, really need some. And also, be very careful when putting a diaper on...don't leave any cheeks hagin' out! Just sayin...
We'll continue to adjust to our real lives and hopefully I can get around to blogging more regularly and maybe even change my header to one that doesn't look so generic! Till next time...
3 comments:
Great job... welcome back!
Looks like you had a wonderful time. I can't imagine how my kids would have reacted to Buzz, he is huge at my house! And Eden is NOT 2! How can that be? She is so lovely. I am wanting to know more about Elvis- is he a totem pole? Very interesting. As for poo, let's say, i have had to buy clothes for me and a baby, wipes, and diapers (because it was the one time i left the diaper bag at home!!!) and pretty much take a bath in their sink. Ew. I know.
Ahhh, it looks magical! Even with stiches and poo I would say a vacation well done people :) Big kisses to the birthday girl! xoxoxox Love the expression on her face when she is getting sang to. I'm impressed she didn't cry. she handled "her moment" so well ;) Hugs to everyone!
Post a Comment