Miss Eden had her first haircut the other day...
She needed one, yes?
She did surprisingly well...better than I had anticipated! {no tears} It was such a tiny trim that we barely had a keepsake bunch! We hope that little trim will "encourage" her hair to GROW. Thank you Aunt Nadalie!
"He heals the broken hearted and binds up their wounds."
- Psalm 147:3
Clementine Grace
January 21, 2009
<3

2 comments:
OMG!! I can't believe how good she was. I would love for my kids to be that good when they get their hair cut. She looks so cute.
you rocked the box tops. Don't blame you for taking yourself off that committee. I like to send in things for the bake sale-that's about my speed-I don't know anyone who can keepp up with the crazy PTO moms-
Love the first haircut pics. "The Donald" would be proud :)
Clementine Grace. I think of her often. We love you.
Post a Comment