Pregnancy update! I haven't done much talking about it because I honestly haven't felt like it was really gonna happen until a few months ago. It's been a long journey. I've been pregnant forever minus three short months in the middle. I'm ready to have my body back and at the same time, not.
I am 35 weeks as of yesterday! Hooray! And, my c-section is scheduled for February 5th. That is the good thing about c-sections...you can always plan them and you have a definite end in sight!
I am looking forward to meeting "gumdrop" (Ty gave her that nickname)...a dream of a third finally coming true. Scary and exciting all at the same time! And, here before we know it...
1 comment:
Thanks so much for the info. I think about you everytime I see a pregnant belly. I am so excited for you. I cannot wait to see pics of her. She is one lucky girl, all that love already and she hasn't even arrived yet! Good luck in the delivery, I hope it goes fast and without an ounce of pain. Keep those feet propped up and enjoy the two boys for a little bit longer.
Post a Comment