Wednesday, January 20, 2010

a blessing

I have to say that if I could play a chorus of angels singing and shine a heavenly light onto this post I would! Anyone who has had sinus issues and has not tried The Neti Pot...well, you're just plain unfortunate. I have been dealing with sinus pressure for the last two weeks. A couple of times I even think I may have wished for death...especially when the barometric pressure changed! It has been excruciatingly painful at times. But thanks to the good, old neti pot I've gotten some awesome relief.

If I could show you the "stuff" I've gotten out of my sinuses with this thing...well, you'd probably barf but, I can assure you, you would be in awe. I know I am every time...I am truly amazed at how much mucus my sinuses can hold. OK! Enough snot talk...just wanting to help the sinus sufferers out there...if you haven't tried the neti pot don't say I didn't do my best to convince you!

No comments:

Four years. Four. That was the length of my blog break.   I'm guessing that whomever once followed me will not be here anymore, and ...