Tuesday, October 27, 2009

progress???

Can I just say that I realize that the "progress" you see here is ridiculous? I know that to the untrained eye this looks exactly like my last post...but it's not. I can appreciate the work that has been put in here because I did it! The hours spent sorting paper-work are burned into my tired brain! I still do not have my recycle bin or shelves (thx for the advice Sarah and Jenny),but I no longer have a dinosaur, Darth Vader or spider man inhabiting my space. Little by little this will all come together...and for my sanity I must acknowledge the baby steps that are getting me to my ultimate goal. And for my readers who scoff at my "progress"...you must understand what I'm up against...
Any questions? (God love the little guy! :))


No comments:

Four years. Four. That was the length of my blog break.   I'm guessing that whomever once followed me will not be here anymore, and ...