Wednesday, October 7, 2009

it's finally finished!

Our kitchen...in all its finished glory! (and yes, we're still married). If you want to recall how hideous it once was you'll have to scroll back to my May posts...

May people...

can you believe that?

And we're still married...amazing!

P.S. We had a rehersal dinner here this past weekend. It was supposed to be outside...but it rained...so it was inside...and we're still married...I guess we're meant to be...or I have a really patient and totally "opposite-from-me" husband who puts up with a lot...or maybe a bit of both :).


2 comments:

Sarah said...

Holly sholly I am so happy to see pictures. The only next best thing would be to see it in person! I think it looks fabulous-like a real honest to goodness kitchen :) Not just a canvas for really bad wallpaper-just kidding!! I am loving loving loving the new door and the COLOR-love the color. Kuddos to your adoring handy husband. He is sure to be sainted or win some honerable award for putting up with you-again kidding-not really-no really :)

Jenny said...

I love it, love it love it! Way to go. We are doing some small kitchen updates too, painting, woodwork, etc. Can't afford new counters. I am so coveting your blue bowl, drool just ran out of the corner of my mouth! Seriously, you and your hubby rock, I think the pain of these kind of endeavors actually bring you closer in the end/when they are complete. So on to the next project!

Four years. Four. That was the length of my blog break.   I'm guessing that whomever once followed me will not be here anymore, and ...