Uncle. I give up. Enough already.
I'm not sure you know this, but I'm fairly certain that I have Seasonal Affective Disorder. Are you trying to put me over the edge? Do you want me to gag and lock my children in the dog kennel? (just kidding.)
It is mid-March. Are you aware of that? This kind of weather is more than acceptable to me in December, even January, but March?! I'm not happy. I'm unable to find any humor in these last few weeks. Our kids will be on Spring Break next week. This is not the kind of spring break I like...snow and cold. Easter is on the 31st! I have a little girl...are you going to deny me a darling spring dress!?
I guess what I'm saying is this....you're not making any friends pulling this crap. Clearly you aren't concerned about that, because you must know how much people dislike this much snow and ice in February and March! Maybe, just maybe, you'll listen to me now. We want spring. We want sunshine. We are dying for some color! Please....I'm on my knees begging you...
Sincerely,
{a very disgruntled} Rebecca
2 comments:
This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice and be glad! (Aren't you glad you don't live in Alaska) XXOO
Oh my gosh - I so totally agree with you!! Bring on the sunshine and warm temps!! :)
Post a Comment