I laughed because that's how I feel, although I don't think I've ever blogged once a day...and my lapses are more like months than weeks...
Oh well, I can relate anyway.
So, remember when I used to blog more regularly? Me either.... :)
I am FINALLY getting into a routine again since Christmas. I know that sounds pathetic, but as much as I love Christmas it sucks the life out of me. And this year we had sickness...blah!
Anyway, I've finally gotten on a cleaning routine again (the chores have yet to make a comeback, I'm afraid, but I'm working on it), we have a Basketball tournament on Saturday and then it's OVER, I finally feel like meal planning again....
perhaps I have seasonal mood disorder?! :)
I'm ready to tell you the real reason I haven't been blogging. It's dog hair. I've been doing nothing but vacuuming dog hair since I blogged last! I'm kidding, of course...but I have been doing a lot of vacuuming due to dog hair. I do love Terra, but this dog's hair is OUT. OF. CONTROL.
Our first dog, Mazzy, was a Weimaraner. She shed, but NOTHING like this lab! Holy moly! I've decided that vacuuming once a day is a must, but that's not happening so I'm trying to get to it twice a week...and then accepting that we're probably ingesting a certain amount of dog hair and that it's just helping us with our immunities in some way. That's the only way I can sleep at night.
We also have birthdays coming out our ears! Eden's was Feb. 5, Ty's is the 22nd and then Colin's is March 7th. I'm beyond broke! And, almost sick of cake!!! I do promise to post their birthday interviews...I'm trying to do that once a year with them...we'll see when I get around to that! I'm making no promises!!!
I will post a few pics taken recently as I have been shamed for not putting more pics on the blog. IF I still have readers, here they are...
![]() |
| He's slouching a bit in this picture and look how tall he is! Not close to 7ft, but close enough to my height that I want to cry!! |
![]() |
| And this guy, 4 ft. Why did I take these pictures? I'm a masochist, of course! |
| Eden's birthday outing with Miss Kimmy (her BFF)...Build-a-Bear, or as I like to call it Empty-a-Wallet! The little angel had fun, so it was worth it...I guess :) |
Next time birthday interviews! Funny to think that I started this blog 4 years ago blogging about Ty turning 3! Time sure flies....
Peace.
xoxo


1 comment:
Why people read but don't comment... who knows. Maybe they are just nosy. XXXOOO
Post a Comment