I know the answer.
It's pride. Many of you know, well let's be honest, all of you know {I doubt I've picked up any new readers} that we've been working on our house for a ba-gillion years. Our initial timeline for home improvements fell by the wayside a LONG time ago. Let's just say that our house needed new paint, a new front porch floor, and a new roof about 5 years ago. Roof....check. Paint....1/2 check. New front porch floor....ummmm....scheduled for this spring? So, basically, our house looks pretty dumpy from the outside. Most people, who know us, know that we're working on it. For those who don't know us....I just want them to see how freakin' clean my windows are! Because how many scurveballs do you know who take the time to wash their windows?
Right? Right.
So that's my motivation. That, and it's so much easier to see Spring's beautiful show through spotless glass.

2 comments:
Honey - You did a wonderful job! I could not have done a better myself and for this "I" am thankful of you! Love the spring looking header!!
Good job outta you!
Anonymous, if you are Chris I am never listening to a single complaint from your wife again :) Husband of the year I'd say! {not that she ever complains...much...nearly never...maybe just once before...in a very loving tone and she must have had a momentary lapse of reason...
Every time I wash my windows it makes me wonder why I didn't do it earlier. Although, I know why I didn't do it earlier, because it is a big job! Way to give Spring it's proper arrival celebration. You are inspiring me :)
Post a Comment