We have this too. Once the kids recorded me and I didn't know it, they were being super naughty and I was yelling like a madwoman, I think they were spitting at each other, nice! It deserved a good yelling, anyway, it is recorded for all times. Aren't i lucky? Big Tall Hubby has made some really funny movies with the face morphing thing, so crazy.
3 comments:
Ha, I guess great minds think alike... I just posted some pictures from photo booth to my blog!
too cool! Wish I had photo booth. I love Dr. Seuss, well not right now due to those 80 scrapbook pages, but his quotes always make me smile :)
We have this too. Once the kids recorded me and I didn't know it, they were being super naughty and I was yelling like a madwoman, I think they were spitting at each other, nice! It deserved a good yelling, anyway, it is recorded for all times. Aren't i lucky? Big Tall Hubby has made some really funny movies with the face morphing thing, so crazy.
Post a Comment