Gorgeous! [Although I think a Cardinals' hat would make it even better ;-)]
looks like I might have somne work to do this summer when I come to visit-JUST KIDDING ;) Love to Eden and her eclectic look-own it girl!
Her Dad might have had a hand in this look, so she is not as trouble as one might think.
Post a Comment
Four years. Four. That was the length of my blog break. I'm guessing that whomever once followed me will not be here anymore, and ...
3 comments:
Gorgeous! [Although I think a Cardinals' hat would make it even better ;-)]
looks like I might have somne work to do this summer when I come to visit-JUST KIDDING ;) Love to Eden and her eclectic look-own it girl!
Her Dad might have had a hand in this look, so she is not as trouble as one might think.
Post a Comment