I really dislike you. I know that may seem a bit harsh, but it's the truth. I'm not quite sure how you landed the whole "New Year" gig and all. If I had to guess I'd say that there was either a large sum of money or some kind of favors involved. It's a theory.
Every year you come in making me feel all hopeful and new, but then you whip out all the snow and below 0 temperatures and reality hits...you're a big, fat BLAH! I don't feel like organizing or bettering myself {past the first week}...I just want to wrap up in a big fat blanket and sleep like an old bear.
It's true that there are a few of my favorite people who have birthdays in January...and I'm really glad that they're around, but that isn't enough to convince me to love you. Sorry.
So, just go away will you? I'm giving you a few weeks to move on out...I'm tired of your shenanigans!
No hard feelings. I'm just trying to be honest.
Go away. Really.
4 comments:
Bah...Humbug!
LOL! Love it. Feel the same way!
Hi Girlie, I have finally had a chance to get on to your blog and catch up with you. I am sitting in the waiting room of the Chrysler dealership, because I am having some things repaired on the van. Needless to say, I have time to catch up on my social networking. I don't know if I have ever told you how much I LOVE reading your blogs. You write so well. I am always inspired to write on my blog, but that never happens. sniff....
Sounds like you are doing well and staying busy. We are trying to adjust to our growing family which is challenging some days. We are making strides though. Kisses to the boys, take care.
LOL! You know I feel the same way about January. Could do without it for sooo many reasons. It's almost over so hang tough. I'm thinking about you.
Enjoyed your post about the house. That house is lucky to have you! You have poured a lot of yourself into and for that you should be proud. You never gave up on it and it shows! That goes for Chris too ;) Can't forget the muscle behind the scenes
Hugs xoxoxo
Post a Comment