Monday, October 3, 2011

sigh...

"The days are long, but the years are short."













{* if I had Colin's baby pictures or Ty's baby baby pictures on the computer I'd probably need prozac...}

3 comments:

Sarah said...

First off, what a wonderful comment by your hubby in the last post. He's a keeper I tell ya!

Love the baby pictures. It's hard to imagine that these years are flying by so fast. Thank goodness for cameras, can you imagine how sad we would be if we just relied on our brains-my is trying to hold on tight to Holden as a baby, but it gets harder and harder every year.

Love you! xoxoxox

Jenny said...

Stop it! I can't take the baby picture progressions people put on their blogs. It kills me! I am so glad I only went digital a couple years ago, I would be a crying sappy mess every time I turned on the computer. With that said, your kids are adorable.

Anonymous said...

You have the cutest kids! I can't believe how fast they've grown. Even Eden is turning into a little lady. I love all of the pictures and the fishing pic is so darn cute! You and Chris have amazing kids and you are amazing parents! Love them and love you! Kel

Four years. Four. That was the length of my blog break.   I'm guessing that whomever once followed me will not be here anymore, and ...