Monday, August 15, 2011

They're baaack...

It's August 15th.  

The first day of school.

I know.

Early, right?

And, here it is...the annual "First Day of School" photo!  


Ty's first day in Kindergarten {he was so e-cited}.  Oh, how bittersweet it is!  He is ready though and, honestly, so am I.  Give them wings and let them fly, right?  The kid needed some stuff to do!

And, Colin's first day as a 3rd grader.  So grown up!  Not as e-cited to go back to school, but he went with a smile {and I think he kinda was once today actually got here}.  He was nervous about two things, but I cannot tell you...mother-son privileges and all.  I think this will be a great year for him.  He's a wonderful boy...we are so proud of him!  And, this year he gets to play football and basketball...what could be better?

And, Miss Eden...well, she's off to a whole new world at Gigi and Dad-Dad's with no pesky brothers, thank you very much!  {she loves them a ton, but let's just say sometimes they cramp her style a bit}.

Now, I need to go set the table for breakfast and get my really, tired self prepared for the 5:30 a.m. alarm bells!

Back to school reality...


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How time flies... I'm reminded of the song "If I could hold time in a bottle" or "Turn around (etc, etc,) and they're walking out the door". Great picture of a wonderful moment. Love you all!

Jenny said...

They look so cute. I'll bet little miss Eden is going to love all that attention! Good luck to the boys for a great start.

Sarah said...

Hope the week is going well! Everyone looks darling :) xoxoxox

Four years. Four. That was the length of my blog break.   I'm guessing that whomever once followed me will not be here anymore, and ...