Here we are two weeks into school and my last post was from the first day of school! Oh well...tis my life right now.
Below is why I have not been able to post.
It is true...Colin has started football. Good Lord...these days everything must be rushed. I'm less than thrilled about this whole football thing...but I'm pretty sure I'm the only one feeling that way...
Colin is excited, Ty is jealous {"it's no fair that Colin gets to play football and I don't!"}, and Chris is acting cool but I can tell he's super pumped about it. Practices are 3...T.H.R.E.E....times a week until the first game on September 11th. Oh, and they run from 6-7:30pm. And did I mention that Chris is helping to coach and that means he has to be there at 5:30?
Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday. It stinks. Last week Chris and Colin ate dinner at 8:30. I mean, really...is this necessary in the third grade?
What do I know?
I'll tell you what I know. I know that when you get this look at 18 months old...
...it spells trouble...T.R.O.U.B.L.E.!
{Yikes!}

3 comments:
When I was growing up you had time to be a KID! Now, even that seems to take a back seat. But what do I know... I use to walk 50 miles to school in a snow storm... and did I mention we didn't have shoes!
P.S. Don't forget to tell me when the games are and where? (Great pictures too!)
I was just thinking the same thing as anonymous, kids do not get to be kids anymore. I mean, couldn't he just practice a bit once a week and then just have fun running around with his gear on? Third graders do not need to know all the ins and outs of football, will they really get it anyway? Jeez, sorry about the tirade. I am sorry you will be rushed, I hate that too. Little Miss is truly showing herself, woo look out Becca, you've got a future Diva! (I know because I have one too!)
Love the helmet on both boys. I don't know how you do it. I can hardly have one busy night a week. Wow-three! I think Little Miss is just channeling her inner favorite Auntie :) Have fun with that! Miss you guys. xoxoxo
Post a Comment