Thursday, July 28, 2011

love the one your with


...even if this is what his side of the bed looks like...


and this is where the dirty clothes basket is located.  :) 


{for the record I have no annoying habits and I always hang my clothes up or put them in the dirty clothes basket.  I never (no matter what you might hear from others), hang my clothes on doorknobs or over the end of our bed!}

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

NO WAY!!!! I find that so hard to believe that Chris could miss the basket. :) Why are men such little mess makers, and all of us women are absolutely perfect?

Anonymous said...

I do not recall this, and for the record this looks totally staged.

Your loving husband..........

Four years. Four. That was the length of my blog break.   I'm guessing that whomever once followed me will not be here anymore, and ...