Sunday, July 24, 2011

I mentioned I'm without a camera now, right?  Well...technically I have a camera that works...if I don't need a flash...which I do...a lot.

Thank God for overhead lights.  Well, maybe not God...but, you know, the guy who invented overhead lights...whom God created, so....yes, thank God!  {obviously I type as I'm thinking so you just got an idea of what goes on in my head...fascinating, right?}

I had to snap these pics the other night as I was watching Eden in the tub.  She is at that really great discovery age.   Everything is so cool to her.  She wants to figure it all out.  She's really just starting to like the bath again.  Ever since she had her ear tubes placed and we've have to pour water on her head she has been less than trilled with the idea of a bath.  But, she's getting used to the routine and actually grunts and points to the tub to tell me she wants to play in the water.

She is this wonderful joy.   


Look at that face!  Your Mommy loves you so much it hurts!


{It also hurts that this camera has no flash and that every picture is fuzzy!}


I will have to rely on my memory {which also happens to be pretty fuzzy} to recall the swirl of hair on the top of her head.  And the sweet little curls.  And how she was so intent on filling the cup and dumping it herself.  How she was tickled to death by the bubbles one toy made as it filled with water.


Where did it go?

Good question, Eden, where has it gone?    <3

1 comment:

Jenny said...

OH MY GOODNESS! She is adorable!!!! I love the baby curls in the back of her hair, I just want to sniff them like crazy, does that make me sound looney? She is precious, simply precious.

Four years. Four. That was the length of my blog break.   I'm guessing that whomever once followed me will not be here anymore, and ...