It's fair to say that I've been a little busy with life. Two out of five of us had a flu shot this year. Guess which two have been the most sick? Coincidence? Eden is the ear infection queen. She still hasn't had her 12 month immunizations because every time she is scheduled to see the Dr. she gets another ear infection! Ty will not stop coughing, and was just diagnosed with influenza A { a lot of good the flu shot did} and took a trip to the ER on Friday morning due to that cough that just won't quit. He came home with Amoxicillin and an ear infection of his own along with cough medicine containing codeine {which we never used!}. We will be scheduling appointments with an ENT for both... Eden for her ears and Ty for his tonsils/adenoids. Thank God for health savings accounts, that's all I have to say.
Isn't it the always the grocery store bouquets bought "just because" that make a girl feel the most loved?
2 comments:
I agree, this has been our "sickest" winter in a long time. I am so incredibly sick of being sick. My poor kids, they used to get excited to take medicine because they never had to now they cry and say "noooooo" because we have had to use it so much. Grr! I hope you are all on the mend and hopefully spring will bring health and happiness. I love your hubby for bringing your flowers (and shopping) what a sweetie pie. They look so beautiful.
Dear Rebecca,
You are a great mom! I don't know how you handle all of the craziness all of the time! I would say you're a pretty lucky lady to have such great kids and wonderful husband who can still surprise you. Hope you have a goo weekend. Don't miss me too much!
Kel
Post a Comment