Monday, March 21, 2011

Hooray!  Spring is officially here and even though those meteorologists said it would be below seasonal temperatures this week   I   DON'T   CARE!   They cannot change the fact that spring has officially arrived...the calendar said so!

I can see the buds on the trees.  I can hear the birds.  I can almost smell the campfire.  BRING IT!


*one other small thing.  I have not given up on my blog.  Only, it has become increasingly more difficult to find the time to sneak away to write.  I've somewhat forgotten how challenging 12-18 months can be.  Heck...I've somehow forgotten how challenging parenting in general can be!  Every age brings something new!  I'm trying to navigate it without loosing total confidence in myself...not an easy task!  So bear with me...I may only eek out one post a week...that's my goal...I'll hope for more.!

Have a wonderful week!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Yay! Glad for some nice weather. You're right, babies at that age are slightly demanding. xoxox

Anonymous said...

You say "challenging at 12-18 months"... Try ages 41, 37 and 35! But to quote you again, "Every age brings something new!" (how true). Once a parent always the parent. :)

Four years. Four. That was the length of my blog break.   I'm guessing that whomever once followed me will not be here anymore, and ...