Thursday, February 10, 2011

hi there


Just a quick hello!  I cannot seem to pull myself away from our newly turned one-year-old...could be the double ear infection...

Also all the prep for Valentine's Day, and both Ty and Colin's birthdays coming up, has left me feeling a bit overwhelmed and at a complete loss of creativity for my little blog {whose birthday is also this month...2 years!}...

Hopefully I'll be able to relieve my brain of some hyperactivity long enough to write something...until then have a fun Friday and restful weekend...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You do a great job and I enjoy checking in on your progress. I love you.

Kerri said...

What a cute picture of your little girl and the balloons...also loving the headband!

Jenny said...

I agree with Kerri, I love this picture. So cute. Hope she is better soon.

Four years. Four. That was the length of my blog break.   I'm guessing that whomever once followed me will not be here anymore, and ...