Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I truly cannot believe that it has been over one month since I last posted, but I guess it has.  Life has been so busy!  I feel like all I do is wine about my life and how hard it is to blog.  I love my life...truly, I do.  And honestly the fact that I cannot get around to blogging only saddens me from the standpoint that I'm not recording any memories for my family.  All that's happened the past month will quickly fade from my memory and I'll look back and think "Why did I have a big blank NOTHING right there?". 

It's been busy with "stuff".  That's why.  And not all of it has been overwhelmingly important, but necessary nonetheless.  Thanksgiving, of course.  My favorite holiday.  Should I not have SOMETHING to say about it?  I will refrain this year.  And hope that the not-so-good parts fade from my memory and that all I remember is the good.  I've been shuffling people here and there.  We've been to Omaha to see my beautiful niece, Lilly, dance in the Nutcracker ballet.  I've spent countless hours doing laundry, shopping on-line, paying bills, making dinner, picking up, helping with homework, and working...of course.

And the time flies...ticks...passes and slips... Just another day, week, month in my life.  Busy with the people I love.  Just the way I want it.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Glad to hear from you. I agree, all those little things we do add up to a LOT!

Anonymous said...

From the founder of the "not-so-good" (part) to wishing it had been better for everyone. All we can do is try.

Sarah said...

I could you a "keep joy alive" support group myself. Love you!

Four years. Four. That was the length of my blog break.   I'm guessing that whomever once followed me will not be here anymore, and ...