Tuesday, October 19, 2010

penis envy {finally} figured out!

So, I'm in the bathroom when Colin comes in to use the toilet.  As usual I have to remind him to please lift the seat because every now and then he misses and, well,... I have to sit on the seat and I'd rather not sit on a wet seat thank you very much!  To which he replied, "Girls have it way worse".

"Why's that?" I asked.

"Cuz they have to get their tummies cut open to have babies. {Oh, poor boy, he only knows the half of it!}  And they have to sit down to pee.  And if they have long hair bats can get stuck in it easier.  And they have that other thing...what's it called? A vagina?"

"And what, exactly, is wrong with that?"

"Well, it's not long enough to hold on to."  {said in the most matter-of- fact, innocent way only a boy of 7 could say it}


It has been a very long time since I have laughed that hard and that long. 

He is all boy...no doubt about it!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

o.m.g. FUNNY!!!

Jenny said...

I sooo needed that one. Thanks for sharing. Love it.

Four years. Four. That was the length of my blog break.   I'm guessing that whomever once followed me will not be here anymore, and ...