Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sunday

Ahhh...Sunday evening and the kiddos are in bed. It's been a very busy weekend with soccer games, errands and home projects. I had a few moments today feeling crabby because the clock kept ticking away with so much to do...seems like there is never enough time, and a new work week looms...

Sarah had posted this post from Clover Lane several weeks ago. I think it does an outstanding job of putting into words what all us Moms feel from time to time. When I try and blog about stuff like that it turns into a blog tantrum, and who the heck wants to read that?

I thought of her post a lot today and her words brought me peace...I am not alone. Every Mom struggles with life from time to time. It feels good to have company.

I promise to post pictures soon of the baby, but for now I will leave you with this...
The "stuff" that I hope I will always remember...the things that bring a smile to my face whenever I come across them...

because before I know it he won't need the stool and the books to see in the mirror to shave... :)

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I love these pics. So funny. Parker has one of those pretend razors and he insists on shaving almost every night. So cute. I agree, Sarah at Clover Lane needs a show or something, she is right on so often it is spooky. Hang in there, it is a busy time of year, everyone always says the holidays are the worst, but I vote October anyday, kills me every year.

Four years. Four. That was the length of my blog break.   I'm guessing that whomever once followed me will not be here anymore, and ...