Tuesday, August 31, 2010

why I havn't been blogging...

number one...

'nuf said... ok, moving on...

number 2...

ugly as sin, but now super clean and ugly as sin... these hideous things are our basement stairs which have not been mopped since Mazzy was alive...(for those of you who do not know the history of our doggie Mazzy, I am not going into detail because that would allow you to realize how disgusting that last statement was. For those of you who do know how long it's been since Mazzy died...well...know that I am ashamed...)

number three...
A mad attempt to get my husband to overlook the chaos that has become our lives, and fall madly and deeply in love with me all over again...(hopefully the pie turns out...still in the oven as I type)

number four...

the "help" I received doing number three and the clean-up it required...(look out Jamie Oliver!)

number five...

and we've come full circle...hello sweet girl!...she's awake...

until next time...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved it!... Now looking forward to some of that pie with coffee!
Love, (you know who)

Sarah said...

Martha and I are proud of you(ok we haven't officially discussed, but how could she not be). Feel free to share the recipe, as I am now inspired to make one. Love that little girl, and that Ty and can't forget that Colin too. hugs

Jenny said...

Pie always makes my hubby fall in love with me all over again too, good thinking! Those baby booty pictures are adorable, totally made my day! My kids like to "help" roll out the crusts too, and I usually grit my teeth and let them, so that looks really familiar. My pies never look that pretty though, I agree, Martha is so proud.

Four years. Four. That was the length of my blog break.   I'm guessing that whomever once followed me will not be here anymore, and ...