Sunday, August 8, 2010

3 weeks ago and $70.00 richer....

Meet Rex. Then say goodbye. RIP Rex. Victim of Ick. (Here I thought only Henry Huggins' fish got Ick and died...I guess not.) He was Colin's pet for less than 2 weeks.



Meet Max. He had ick too. He survived. Yea.


Now, meet the snails.


These are but two of the hundreds...no, I am not exaggerating...of snails who are currently taking over our 5 gallon tank. Apparently snails can reproduce at a seriously, crazy rate. It's called 'snail infestation". Infestation has never been a word that I wanted to use to describe anything happening in my home. But here we are...

"If I'd known then what I know now" applies here, I think...

2 comments:

Aunt Ali said...

Time to look for some good escargot recipes! LOL

Jenny said...

I am laughing so hard I have to pee now. Could the snails be making ick and killing the fish?

Four years. Four. That was the length of my blog break.   I'm guessing that whomever once followed me will not be here anymore, and ...