Friday, July 3, 2009

our summer so far...( told you I had pics!)

Our first run in with stitches... I'm sure not our last. Let's just say Colin and Ty both learned important lessons: Colin to look around him before he swings the golf club and Ty to stay the heck away from Colin when he's swinging a golf club! (Oh... and Mom to not let Colin play with metal golf clubs! One good reason I will not be winning Mother-of-the-Year this year! :))
Also a first...T-ball! We had so much fun! (A lot more games than I bargained for and more assistant coaching than I would have preferred, but fun anyway. I kinda miss the little buggers!

And still another first! I caught this fish! The first decent fish I've ever caught! I usually catch the crappy croppies... :)

And last but not least our first campfire of the summer (also our first s'mores of the summer...see below). I love campfires! It is one of my favorite things about summer and we are so lucky we can have one in our very own yard... a benefit of livin' in the sticks! :) Hope your summer is going great as well... All three of you :) (I've picked up another reader! Thx Ali!)






3 comments:

Alison said...

Love the updates! Keep em comin'

gigi said...

blah blah

gigi said...

love the pics

Four years. Four. That was the length of my blog break.   I'm guessing that whomever once followed me will not be here anymore, and ...