Friday, June 26, 2009

ridiculous

Seriously...May 26th? That was honestly the last time I was able to post? Maybe pathetic would be the....(hang on...have to check out a kitten or Ty will melt down) more appropriate title for this post. It is pathetic. I cannot sit at the computer for more than 1 minute without being interrupted...(see above) hell, I cannot have a train of thought without it being interrupted. God, I love my children but my patience needs a little boost! I have two camera cards full of our summer events so far but I haven't had time to upload them to the computer to share! Our kitchen is still under construction, which is frustrating, but hopefully it will be painted soon so that I can show the after pictures. (I'm sure that most of you are not surprised by that seeing as our upstairs took 6 years to complete and our windows still need to be painted :)) However, I have spent much quality time with my two quickly growing and changing little boys and that is, after all, the important stuff. Besides, judging by the comments I receive, I'd say there's approximately 2 readers who may be missing my posts! :) Thanks you two!

2 comments:

sarah said...

FINALLY!

alison said...

Ahhhhh...I can breathe again! Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to celebrate on Sunday. It was great to have family around!

Four years. Four. That was the length of my blog break.   I'm guessing that whomever once followed me will not be here anymore, and ...