
This... this is what it's all about!

Nothing brings you out of a funk better than kids. I am so lucky to have two amazing little boys in my life who I'm so proud of. They make life worth living in a way that I cannot describe. They've made me a better person and there is no better day to celebrate them than Mother's Day! I am blessed!

My Mother's Day started out with breakfast in bed and then a sweet treat... chocolate dipped strawberries (hand-dipped by my three favorite boys). Could you ask for more?
2 comments:
sooo happy to see a new post-especially of my other favorite boys :) You are a wonderful mother, I'm glad you had a great day. Those strawberries sure look good. I can almost see your new couch too(waiting for that post soon!) many hugs and kisses to all xoxoxox
Very Cute Picture of You & the Boys! I Love It! And Love You Guys :D <3
Love Courtney Kay :)
Post a Comment