Sunday, May 17, 2009

day trip

Some pics from our daytrip to Pella, Iowa on Saturday. Chris was golfing, so the boys and I decided to go to Pella with Gigi and Dad-dad. Sadly the tulips were past their prime but the town is adorable and completely enjoyable regardless. The windmill you see in the distance is the tallest in the U.S. and we got to tour it which was so cool for the boys. I enjoyed all of it but the top! I'm suddenly terrified of heights especially when my boys are out there running around!

Colin at the Historical Villiage in front of the working mill...very cool!


The boys at the Scholte House Gardens. Beautiful garden, beautiful day, beautiful boys (if I do say so myself!)

Dad-dad and the well behaved children :). Gigi and I were there...I promise! Dad's camera has the pics on it of me and the boys and of them and the boys...wouldn't you know. Oh well. What a fun day...





No comments:

Four years. Four. That was the length of my blog break.   I'm guessing that whomever once followed me will not be here anymore, and ...