Tuesday, March 3, 2009

clarification

Just to clarify... I in no way, shape, or form believe myself to be a loser. I may be a Facebook loser, but then I've never aspired to be a Facebook super-star. :) Some people put a great value on being able to say they have 278 friends, but I am not that person. I'd much rather have 1 really great friend ( luv u BFF!) than 278 pictures of "friends" on my Facebook page. "Quality not quantity", right Mom? I am blessed with a lot of great friends whom I love and appreciate. I was poking fun at Facebook and at how addicting it can become (it truly sucks you in... I was addicted for weeks!). But, once the newness wears off, what you are left with are a bunch of thumbnail photos of people who you chat with briefly...I found it to be a waste of time. And, honestly, my ego was a bit bruised that I wasn't a popular as I thought I would be...for about one second...then I was over it :). So, don't worry (you know who you are) I'm a bit more well-adjusted than you give me credit for! In the future I'll make sure to preface the posts which are to be read in a sarcastic tone :)...

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I think you are liking this blogging thing :) Good work!(even for a loser like you-jk)

Four years. Four. That was the length of my blog break.   I'm guessing that whomever once followed me will not be here anymore, and ...