I'm in heaven! She is so stinkin cute! Next year I would like to know early on what her swim suit looks like because I want a matching one!! I know...God knew what he was doing when he gave me boys-ha!!!
Kisses to E. I'm going to hug that girl up when I see her, so you better get her mentally prepared for my visit. You tell her there is no way around it...her and I are best friends.
1 comment:
I'm in heaven! She is so stinkin cute! Next year I would like to know early on what her swim suit looks like because I want a matching one!! I know...God knew what he was doing when he gave me boys-ha!!!
Kisses to E. I'm going to hug that girl up when I see her, so you better get her mentally prepared for my visit. You tell her there is no way around it...her and I are best friends.
Post a Comment