I can't help but laugh at these pictures. My mom has told me that from age 2 to 8, I refused to have my picture professionally taken, which is why we don't have any family photos from that time. Hopefully she'll growth out of it!
i am laughing so hard, sorry. I think this must have been the year for everyone's kids to revolt, NO MORE PICTURE CARDS MOM! Either way, you have some keepers for the memory book.
3 comments:
I can't help but laugh at these pictures. My mom has told me that from age 2 to 8, I refused to have my picture professionally taken, which is why we don't have any family photos from that time. Hopefully she'll growth out of it!
I LOVE the picture where Eden is walking away. That is so funny.
i am laughing so hard, sorry. I think this must have been the year for everyone's kids to revolt, NO MORE PICTURE CARDS MOM! Either way, you have some keepers for the memory book.
Post a Comment