Blog-land seems to be on the same page. I seem to come across a lot of other bloggers with, what I have diagnosed as, blog-block. Many have expressed their guilt about the time they spend blogging. Others have nothing to say. Some are finding life too busy. I can say I have a bit of "all of the above" going on.
I'm in love with my children. I have so much to say about them. They feed my soul. I want to record our memories here. How is it then that all three had birthdays and little to nothing was recorded here? Don't know, except that I've been living my life with them. I've been loving them. I haven't been writing much. I hope that they will look back and remember the time and not miss the "reporting".
It seems that I have just enough energy for my everyday life right now.
And that's ok.
Bottom line...when they are all in bed, and I sit down to type, and nothing comes out, it is because my body is screaming go. to. bed!
So I have been :)
I will leave you with an exciting tidbit. I hung pictures on my bedroom wall! I know, I know...I was feeling brave. And you know what? I love them! And, I have plans to hang even more!
Risk...
it's highly recommended by me!
** did you notice the other addition to my blog at the right? I'm seriously considering changing the title of my blog...

3 comments:
The pictures look great. I cannot wait to sell our house so I can plaster my babes' pictures everywhere. Missed you. Get some rest if you need it for goodness sake!
love the pictures. Oh that big baby face is darling. Keep up the good work and make sure to blog the rest of the brave hanging :)
Changing the title of your blog???? To what? I missed it?
Post a Comment