Tuesday, July 27, 2010

if at first you don't succeed...try Picasa again!

Ok...so here are the pictures from the first week in July. July 4th...my birthday...37 years old! Way too close to 40 to feel good about, but it beats the alternative so... Happy Birthday me!
My sister Karen and her family were here for the first week of July so that Lilly could attend day camp at Living History Farms. My boys had so much fun with their 2 weeks of swimming lessons that Karen decided to sign Jack up for the week. He was a bit apprehensive at first, but that kid was so brave, and by the end of the week he was a little fish! My boys got to play in the pool while Jack had his lesson. They had a blast!


My Mom and Karen and I spent Friday taking Jack, Ty, Eva and Eden to Living History Farms while Lilly and Colin finished up their week-long day camp. We met up with the campers at the end and took that cute cousin picture on the right. My kids love having their cousins here...and, I gotta say, I love having them here too. I wish we all lived in the same town. I miss my sister horribly!


Overall, it was a great week. We hope that every year we will get a week to spend together with all the cousins! Love and miss you guys!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Adorable!

Anonymous said...

Very nice! Such great looking kids... wonder who their Dad-Dad is???

Four years. Four. That was the length of my blog break.   I'm guessing that whomever once followed me will not be here anymore, and ...