Sunday, June 27, 2010

this is my life

Here I am. Almost a month after my comment "I will be posting again soon...no worries...". Good golly! Seriously people, I must be horribly unorganized because I honestly haven't had a moment to sit down and do this! I'm even playing beat-the-clock right now because I'm on dock to pick up Colin from a birthday party in 10 min.!!! Nothing like pressure...
So...one reason blogging was so hard for me...little league...2 games a week. However, Mother Nature won this season, raining out several games and then also our make-up games...but usually not until we were in route or already at the field, so we didn't miss out on the crazy!
Chris was an "assistant coach" this year...I think he actually enjoyed it a bit...

And, since then we've been running to swimming lessons every day for two weeks. The boys have had an absolute blast and are swimming around like fish! So proud of them! They've worked so hard and learned so much. Colin learned to dive...

Ty loves to jump in and totally submerge himself...

And Eden...well she's just chill...hangin' by the pool keeping the sun off her face so she can keep her youthful good looks...

Now I gotta run...times up...

4 comments:

Sarah said...

oh my golly...those lips...they are drawing me in :) Wish I was there to munch on those chubby arms, I'm feeling kinda hungry for baby chubs. thank goodness Sloan still has some otherwise I'd be trying for a duplicate of that little cutie. The boys are adorable, and that includes "coach". Love you guys!xoxoxox

Anonymous said...

im so happy you finally posted! i've been checking everyday :) i have the day off so i may try to create my own page! wish me luck...

Anonymous said...

oops... lol its Nadalie!

Courtney Kay said...

Iremember when ty was in the stroller and we took Colin to lessons :) Good Times!

Four years. Four. That was the length of my blog break.   I'm guessing that whomever once followed me will not be here anymore, and ...